All Angels Nepal (AAN) is non-profit, non-governmental, non-political organization established to empower women and youths. It also aims to work in areas of women empowerment,education, health and sanitation, environment, agriculture, renewable energy and ICT.
Date of Registration(dd/mm/yy) : 22-09-2013 AD
Registration No : 3836/2070
Registration Office : District Administration Office, Lalitpur
Affiliation : Social welfare Council, Affiliation No :38017
- To empower the deprived women by providing different skillful trainings
- To organise public awareness programme regarding gender discrimination, women exploitation and mobilize differnent programmes on same areas.
- To Provide different skillful trainings, voactional education, job oriented programmes to empower youths.
- To provide all the necessary technical, financial and physical equipments to raise the quality of education.
- To organise public awareness programmes to prevent natural calamities and provide physical and financial support for the victims.
- To organise and provide vocational education to indegineous people, Dalit, deprived women to raise their capability.
- To implement and organise programmes on different health sectors by providing technical, finacial and physical assistance to improve the health condition on different rural areas.
- To organise and implement programmes to spread awareness regarding wildlife conservation,conservation of endangered species, environmental sanitation,pure drinking water etc.
- To provide different trainings, research along with agricultural market management and commercialisation to raise the living standard of farmers.
- To provide tranings and educational programmes on different sectors of information,communication and modern technology.
- To provide technical,financial, physical and diferent euipments regarding alternative energy.